Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bird thoughts on
#1

Elliot Williams
Reply
#2

Excellent student and elite level guard. Capable of playing up to three positions on the perimeter. Has the hoop IQ, talent and ability to play college basketball at the highest level. Hit his stride as a junior and is one of the best at his position.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I read he is the third ranked player in the nation. I hope he and singler develop well together.

What are your thoughts on if McRoberts would have stayed? Think Duke would have been better?
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:I read he is the third ranked player in the nation. I hope he and singler develop well together.

What are your thoughts on if McRoberts would have stayed? Think Duke would have been better?

I had no idea who he was.I copied and pasted that quote about him.I don't follow high school recruiting.

Of course Duke would be better with Mcroberts.I want to see how that 7'2" freshman works out for them.I worry K is thinking to much about the olympics.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

what's the college and pro outlook on OJ Mayo?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

Mayo scored 28 the other day so I see him going in the top 5.If I was him I'd fake an injury and wait for the draft.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

4 O.J. Mayo
Huntington (WV) Huntington G 6-5/215 Southern Cal
Can dominate games with his strength, skill and competitiveness.


4th ranked player in the nation
Reply
#8

should he have gone to ucla or was usc the right move for him?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

Howland at UCLA wouldnt have bent over for him like floyd is.I wonder if he's just a scorer or a guy who can help his team win.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)