Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

So what about those Sens. :yay:
Reply
#2

Sens ... That makes no sense at all ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:Sens ... That makes no sense at all ....


They are also known as the Senators
Reply
#4

The look great, but they'll blow it in April like usual. Congrats.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:The look great, but they'll blow it in April like usual. Congrats.


Bite your tongue Wooly
Reply
#6

Sunny Wrote:Bite your tongue Wooly
What do you look like?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

Sunny Wrote:Bite your tongue Wooly
hey I'm pulling for them. I thought they were a shoo-in last year. I'm just not going to bother getting all excited for a 13-1 start, because they do it all the time now.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:hey I'm pulling for them. I thought they were a shoo-in last year. I'm just not going to bother getting all excited for a 13-1 start, because they do it all the time now.


Last year was not as great as this one has been. Only problem was they let Carolina kick their asses this year.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)