Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dear Admin.......
#61

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm terrible?I'm not married you fucking idiot.

I can see why
Reply
#62

rekcufssa Wrote:I can see why
What does it look like?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#63

a clam
Reply
#64

rekcufssa Wrote:I can see why


I'm guessing you met your fat wife on "teh intrawebs".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#65

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm guessing you met your fat wife on "teh intrawebs".

:loool:


Attached Files
.jpg cluepon.jpg Size: 24.01 KB  Downloads: 8
Reply
#66

rekcufssa Wrote::loool:


Wow.Its like a coupon but it says "cluepon" meaning I should use that to get a clue.Bravo on using something tired that you didnt even come up with to try to seem funny.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#67

nice don't piss in the allways thanks
Reply
#68

BIRD33 Wrote:Wow.Its like a coupon but it says "cluepon" meaning I should use that to get a clue.Bravo on using something tired that you didnt even come up with to try to seem funny.

you're a quick one...it's been fun, tell BEW hi and Flump.....never mind, I'll see flumps at Blows.com



Smile
Reply
#69

rekcufssa Wrote:you're a quick one...it's been fun, tell BEW hi and Flump.....never mind, I'll see flumps at Blows.com



Smile

Hi!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by bam
04-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post by War
04-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2008, 04:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)