Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Threads you will never see started on IT
#21

cLaY Wrote:this is funny


No it's not. It was very hurtful and thoughtless.
Reply
#22

The camera adds ten pounds
-MT

How many games will a kicker win for you?
-woolygoat

I have decided to quit taking pain pills
-PBA

I'm tired of internet drama
-blondie
Reply
#23

I'm regging a nic now
-Guest


(1 members and 2 guests)
Reply
#24

I just had sex with my wife.

-Clay

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#25

leeman Wrote:I just had sex with my wife.

-Any married man


FTFY. It was necessary.

Fuck.
Reply
#26

Peyton will never win the big one
--wooly

That sounds gay
--what?
Reply
#27

I was raped by the Duke Lacrosse team

- Cute chicks

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#28

UNC Tarheels 2007 Champions woot!!!!!!!


-Vit E

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:This place is cool. I think I'll stick around.

-Any new poster in the last year
do i count?

Whats the difference between erotic and kinky? Erotic is when you use a feather. Kinky is when you use the whole chicken!!
Reply
#30

Stop Bumping Old Threads

by 8

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
09-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Last Post by who
12-04-2008, 06:12 AM
Last Post by snarg
10-18-2008, 09:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)