Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dana Jacobson
#1

Should she get so much air time on espn?

Looks like she should shed about 25-30 lbs.
Reply
#2

this is all you need to know about her.I hate 90% of espn anchors.I despise Mike Greenburg the most.

[Image: dana-jacobson-drunk-trey-wingo.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

skip bayless has to be one of the most annoying people ever
Reply
#4

quint Wrote:skip bayless has to be one of the most annoying people ever

Have you ever seen his cooking show? How can a dude have a cooking show and be a sports anchor. gax.
Reply
#5

Flumper would hit that like a fist of an angry god.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#6

Cucumber Wrote:Flumper would hit that like a fist of an angry god.

Flumper check list...


"Is she slightly overweight-Check

Will she mind that I'm slightly overweight, no- Check

Will she actually have sex with me-Check

Ok I'd do her."

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Have you ever seen his cooking show? How can a dude have a cooking show and be a sports anchor. gax.

Is there another Skip Bayless or am I missing something?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Is there another Skip Bayless or am I missing something?

Holy shit, i googled it. Its his brother, Rick Bayless. They look just alike.

[Image: 200px-RickBayless_in_SanFrancisco.jpg]
Reply
#9

They both have that fagggoty looking chin.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Female sideline reporters are the pits.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Except when Joe Namath is drunk and also on the sideline.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

she has good choice in vodka
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)