Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Healthy Ukraine babies killed for stem cells
#1

Quote:Healthy new-born babies may have been killed in Ukraine to feed a flourishing international trade in stem cells, evidence obtained by the BBC suggests.

Disturbing video footage of post-mortem examinations on dismembered tiny bodies raises serious questions about what happened to them.

Ukraine has become the self-styled stem cell capital of the world.

Do you think this is okay? Discuss.
Reply
#2

I'm pro-choice and pro-stem cell. I don't agree with killing babies that have been born though. That's murder.
Reply
#3

Tribal Dragon Wrote:I'm pro-choice and pro-stem cell. I don't agree with killing babies that have been born though. That's murder.

I think that they kill them real quick though. And they only kill the ones that no one wants anyway. And its in the name of science.
Reply
#4

Tribal Dragon Wrote:I'm pro-choice and pro-stem cell. I don't agree with killing babies that have been born though. That's murder.

slippery slope, I blame people like you
Reply
#5

erm.

stem cells are supposed to be cells that are still in an "undecided state" aka not specialized (like skin, retina, and so on). Killing baby is..well useless has he got the tissues ALREADY specialized.
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:erm.

stem cells are supposed to be cells that are still in an "undecided state" aka not specialized (like skin, retina, and so on). Killing baby is..well useless has he got the tissues ALREADY specialized.
Mmm.I think there might be a few exception.I believe in the Sixth commandment.Interesting.
Where did useless get he got the tissues ALREADY specialized?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

what? Wrote:slippery slope, I blame people like you
Blame science. We need to go back to the dark ages to make you people happy with the world again.
Reply
#8

Next thing you know fags will be wanting marry.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:Next thing you know fags will be wanting marry.
Soy makes them do it.

Stay away from Soy.
Reply
#10

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Soy makes them do it.

Stay away from Soy.


Isn't that people?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

SanDog Wrote:Isn't that people?
Suppose I said yes.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

SanDog Wrote:Isn't that people?
Soylent Green!

[Image: soylentgreen2.jpg]
Reply
#13

I'm for using stem cells that would be thrown in the garbage anyway. Does anyone really believe the goverment isnt doing all sorts of secret studies and tests on this stuff anyway?Seems to have to much potential for the most progressive nation on earth to let another country make potentially groundbreaking scientific discoveries.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm for using stem cells that would be thrown in the garbage anyway. Does anyone really believe the goverment isnt doing all sorts of secret studies and tests on this stuff anyway?Seems to have to much potential for the most progressive nation on earth to let another country make potentially groundbreaking scientific discoveries.

I concur. I have a problem with them using the ones that are left from frozen embryo's, that belong to people, without consent. If the people that paid to have them frozen, they should have say in what happens to them. They are property.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#15

Using them without consent is stealing.I read that 1000's get thrown away a year, seems like a waste.It's another example of the religious community hijacking goverment policies for nobodys gain.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-14-2012, 12:57 AM
Last Post by snarg
10-18-2008, 10:07 AM
Last Post by leeman
03-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-22-2007, 01:25 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-04-2007, 06:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)