Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

anhil8tor
#1

Has your wife popped yet?
Reply
#2

He's probably playing poker.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

he already lost one baby limb but "he's going to win it back for sure".
Reply
#4

He lost the baby on poker ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:He lost the baby on poker ....

what are you planning to do with your newly won baby ?
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:what are you planning to do with your newly won baby ?


I dunno .... Hope they grow fast and can start cleaning and stuff ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:I dunno .... Hope they grow fast and can start cleaning and stuff ...

well when they are small they can go cleaning in some difficult to reach palce...it's not a mandatory inconvenience
Reply
#8

Not yet..

Poker game tonight.. she already OKed it so fuck the haters.
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:Not yet..

Poker game tonight.. she already OKed it so fuck the haters.

You seem a little testy.
Reply
#10

Best of luck, 8!
Reply
#11

I won last night..

still no baby though.. maybe this weekend..
Reply
#12

$76.00 for the college fund. Woot!
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:I won last night..

still no baby though.. maybe this weekend..


What is she waiting for, the next hurricane?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

Michman Wrote:
Anhil8tor Wrote:I won last night..

still no baby though.. maybe this weekend..


What is she waiting for, the next hurricane?
What time is it there?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:I won last night..

still no baby though.. maybe this weekend..

Michman Wrote:What is she waiting for, the next hurricane?

Sassy Wrote:What time is it there?



you can't rack a bot
Reply
#16

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You seem a little testy.


It's been a while since he's gotten any good lovin...><


Hope all goes well....Good luck Mr and Mrs 8:lol2:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#17

yes she has pooped


no good loving anymore

Sad
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
12-20-2008, 01:29 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-26-2008, 03:30 AM
Last Post by Banana
09-29-2008, 09:32 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Anhil8tor
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-13-2008, 04:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)