Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sorry....
#1

I won't be able to move the board much today.
I'm sorry I let you down Bird.
Reply
#2

This is a dark day.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

I was counting on this for my day's entertainment.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

WoolyGoat Wrote:This is a dark day.

Bird won't appresiate the "dark" comments.
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:I was counting on this for my day's entertainment.

You should post in the newbie section so everyone has a chance to welcome you properly.
Reply
#6

Shenanigans Wrote:You should post in the newbie section so everyone has a chance to welcome you properly.
Maybe there should just be a "mich is so gay..." section?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:Maybe there should just be a "mich is so gay..." section?

That's an idea if I ever heard one.
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:Maybe there should just be a "mich is so gay..." section?

Boy thats origional. :roll: Get fucked.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

Michman Wrote:Boy thats origional. :roll:
Oh boy. Thanks for explaining

origional

. In the context of origional, I don't understand "roll."

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#10

WoolyGoat Wrote:Maybe there should just be a "mich is so gay..." section?

We did for a while..it was disguised as "Tyrion Xavier Colon Wrecker's Forum"

They'd talk tech and gay sex 24/7!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

Michman Wrote:Boy thats origional. :roll: Get fucked.
Such hostility!

:hug:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

WoolyGoat Wrote:Such hostility!

:hug:

I'm on the rag and I have sand in the mangina. What can I say.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

At least you're being honest about it now.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

Internet honesty is overrated.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#15

Michman Wrote:Internet honesty is overrated.

in my time you had to go away to smite people, and I couldn't ever got the chance to smite a filthy foreigner like you if there wouldn't had had any war.

i tell you internet is cool

ps : I smite you.

:hug:
Reply
#16

Michman Wrote:I'm on the rag and I have sand in the mangina. What can I say.

awesome. we get him on the "heavy flow" days. 8, get a mop
Reply
#17

what? Wrote:awesome. we get him on the "heavy flow" days. 8, get a mop

I got it..

Mich is so gay.. he could use a 32oz mop as a tampon.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)