Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Why...just why???
#1

I was just wondering why more people don't use this section more, we could have some really goo conversations here....come on people
Reply
#2

I agree.. I don't think people ever really check these out

:fuckYou:
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by Geesus@Mar 31 2004, 08:25 PM
I was just wondering why more people don't use this section more, we could have some really goo conversations here....come on people
Goo......Goo......what kinda goo.......I refuse to discuss certain kinds of goo...please elaborate.
Reply
#4

I do but it takes people weeks to reply. Ex. Geesus's Faith No More thread.
Devious and his Fugazi thread.
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by retiredroadie+Apr 11 2004, 09:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(retiredroadie @ Apr 11 2004, 09:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Geesus@Mar 31 2004, 08:25 PM
I was just wondering why more people don't use this section more, we could have some really goo conversations here....come on people
Goo......Goo......what kinda goo.......I refuse to discuss certain kinds of goo...please elaborate. [/b][/quote]
Yea, I'm not too big on goo.
Reply
#6

Well I prefer goo to gax .. now gax sux :lol:
Reply
#7

I like the music thread
Reply
#8

^^^^
Case and point

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#9

I am enjoying Cash's new album. I think Rick Rubin did a great job.
Reply
#10

the slurp spider loves this thread.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)