09-14-2006, 02:18 AM
Gambling Blonde:
Two bored casino dealers were waiting at the crap table. A very
attractive blonde woman from Alabama arrived and bet twenty-thousand
dollars ($20,000) on a single roll of the dice.
She said, "I hope you don't mind, but I feel much luckier when I
play
topless."
With that, she stripped to the waist; rolled the dice; and yelled,
Come on baby, Southern Girl needs new clothes!"
As the dice came to a stop, she jumped up-and-down and squealed.
"YES!
YES! I WON! I WON!"
She hugged each of the dealers and then picked up her winnings and
her
clothes, and quickly departed.
The dealers stared a each other
dumfounded. Finally, one of them
asked, "What did she roll?"
The other answered, "I don't know...I thought you were watching."
Moral ---
Not all Southerners are stupid.
Not all blondes are dumb.
Two bored casino dealers were waiting at the crap table. A very
attractive blonde woman from Alabama arrived and bet twenty-thousand
dollars ($20,000) on a single roll of the dice.
She said, "I hope you don't mind, but I feel much luckier when I
play
topless."
With that, she stripped to the waist; rolled the dice; and yelled,
Come on baby, Southern Girl needs new clothes!"
As the dice came to a stop, she jumped up-and-down and squealed.
"YES!
YES! I WON! I WON!"
She hugged each of the dealers and then picked up her winnings and
her
clothes, and quickly departed.
The dealers stared a each other
dumfounded. Finally, one of them
asked, "What did she roll?"
The other answered, "I don't know...I thought you were watching."
Moral ---
Not all Southerners are stupid.
Not all blondes are dumb.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

