Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
this poor guy loved his tat until he went to prison!!!
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2006, 09:51 AM by
snarg.)
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Er, it doesn't look like a tat, Q. It looks like body paint.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
where the hell is bird when i need him??
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
I think he's near Philly.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
He seems to be laboring under the illusion that I like/admire/follow him around while he does not like me.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I used to have a tattoo when I was 1,289, but I got it removed. It gave me AIDS temporarily.
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
ahaha yeah that gives another meaning to the "rag doll" expression