Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

so I'm in a meditation all day today and tomorrow
#1

I'm hoping to find my chi and stuff...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

i read this as mediation. i was going to wish you luck, but it sounds like you have it covered with chi and stuff. well done, goat.
Reply
#3

I hope your inner Buddha has hemorhoids (sp?)




>_>
Reply
#4

ommmmthepatsdynastyisoverommmmmm

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

All dynasties end, I'm just happy we had one.

Wooosaahhh...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

WoolyGoat Wrote:All dynasties end, I'm just happy we had one.

Wooosaahhh...


Explain to me what exactly defines a dynasty in the NFL again?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)