Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Quote:Originally posted by Hambone@Apr 7 2004, 02:19 PM
both!
What he said and twice .... :drool:
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
yeah, I'll take two please..............Thanks
:fuckYou:
Posts: 2,320
Threads: 176
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
OK, I won't be greedy, I'll do the one on the left! (J) (J) (J) (J)
[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.
Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.
I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Posts: 2,320
Threads: 176
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Quote:Originally posted by Hambone@Apr 7 2004, 04:23 PM
My left or your left?
Either, I'm not pickey!!! :lmf: :lmf:
[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.
Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.
I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Posts: 2,320
Threads: 176
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.
Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.
I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Posts: 2,320
Threads: 176
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Quote:Originally posted by Hambone@Apr 7 2004, 04:42 PM
that left
Yup!!! Where ya from Hambone?? (I know Texas)
[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.
Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.
I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]