08-30-2005, 04:43 PM
to follow other interests?
she left?
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Michman Wrote:yeah, after she started the where has my nana pin been. go figure.she left?
Odysseus Wrote:yeah, after she started the where has my nana pin been. go figure.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Michman Wrote:why the fuk did she leave?
Bill Wrote:do I need to bump the thread?no. and please stop bumping this one.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:no. and please stop bumping this one.
Bill Wrote:opps...too late.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Michman Wrote:Geez First Fem, then PH and now Nanner.....I think Spork is scarring off the ladies.
Fairiedust Wrote:Could be she's scared of the possible success of the Flyers this year...embarrassment will do that....:*>
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Michman Wrote:Geez First Fem, then PH and now Nanner.....I think Spork is scarring off the ladies.
Michman Wrote:Geez First Fem, then PH and now Nanner.....I think Spork is scarring off the ladies.
Blondie Wrote:You've got me, BEW and Fairie. Fairie's baby will be here soon, then you'll be left with me and BEW.
BWAAAHAAAAA.
cratch: what about Suzy and Tammy?
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol