Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Holy Fuck
#1

Would someone post something? :rant:
Reply
#2

This place is too religeous.
Reply
#3

After a stressful day at work I like to go home, light some candles, soak in the bathtub, and let the soothing music of John Denver carry my problems away.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#4

Secret Squirrel Wrote:After a stressful day at work I like to go home, light some candles, soak in the bathtub, and let the soothing music of John Denver carry my problems away.

someone post something else ><
Reply
#5

I just did, fuck all of you guys, don't know why I put in the effort.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

This forum sucks. Everyone is at the new palce.
Reply
#7

Something Else


*just my 2 cents*

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#8

Fairiedust Wrote:Something Else


*just my 2 cents*

Confusedlaptom:
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:Confusedlaptom:

:kiss:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:This forum sucks. Everyone is at the new palce.

I was at the new place. But I'm devastated over the loss of my 10 min admin privileges and needed a nap to calm down.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#11

Fairiedust Wrote::kiss:

that's a much better post
Reply
#12

this thread sucks.
Reply
#13

Cameltoe280 Wrote:as of post #12 this thread sucks.


:*>
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
09-28-2026, 07:36 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post by CT280
11-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Stuff to fuck
VitaminE
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-21-2010, 12:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)