Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If I had dynamite
#1

I'd blow this shithole up. Every last one of you mofos. Every one.


















except my baby
Reply
#2

I am $$
Reply
#3

Ya meanass.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#4

Please do me the favor.....it'll save me the .50 cents for a bullet.
Reply
#5

wow this place is great

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

Dr. Lecter Wrote:wow this place is great

Terrible. I thought you were $$$.
Reply
#7

I need a person to cling to. Who's available.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#8

MinorThreat is available. Just try, Doctor. Just try.
Reply
#9

Agreed this palce is the turd

i am not lame

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#10

blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'd blow this shithole up. Every last one of you mofos. Every one.
except my baby

What hapenned your laptop caught a virus while he was "hidling" with someone else ?
Reply
#11

blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'd blow this shithole up. Every last one of you mofos. Every one.


except my baby

Why the anger ???? Huh

Here put your head in my lap and let me give you a scalp massage.....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

leeman Wrote:Why the anger ???? Huh

Here put your head in my lap and let me give you a throat massage.....

FTFT
Reply
#13

This thread needs more play just on its premise alone. I feel like exploding this place to smithereens.
Reply
#14

blueeyedwoman Wrote:This thread needs more play just on its premise alone. I feel like exploding this place to smithereens.

[Image: 1stpromo.gif]

please have some mercy ... :d
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Last Post by ownster
11-25-2004, 10:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)