Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Please post your favorite NCAA Football Team if you are interested
#1

in betting on an over/under for wins this year.
Reply
#2

Michigan
Michigan St.
USC
Cal

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

Michman Wrote:Michigan
Michigan St.
USC
Cal


I hate you
blah
I hate you
$$$

anyway.. USC and Mich St don't have any odds out but the other 2 are done
Reply
#4

Notre Dame.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Notre Dame.


Done
Reply
#6

Ku

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:Michigan
Michigan St.
USC
Cal
GO BLUE

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:Ku

done
http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=27984
Reply
#9

Wisconsin Badgers
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:Wisconsin Badgers


wisconsin is teh suck and they do not have a line
Reply
#11

Florida State
Boston College

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

WoolyGoat Wrote:Florida State
Boston College


http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=28065

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=28064
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 06:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)