Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Why I love Saturdays
#1

It's never to early to crack open a beer. Even at 11 am.
Reply
#2

Rack PH:lol2:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#3

PH!!! The Smithsonian called. They'd like to have your liver to display in their "Takes a licking and keeps on Ticking" wing, alongside John Waybe Bobbit's weiner and VitE's cat's anus.
Reply
#4

Done that allready ... It's Sat 7 PM here Wink

Cheers ppl ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:Done that allready ... It's Sat 7 PM here Wink

Cheers ppl ...

rum and coke, eh?
Reply
#6

K.F.C. Wrote:PH!!! The Smithsonian called. They'd like to have your liver to display in their "Takes a licking and keeps on Ticking" wing, alongside John Waybe Bobbit's weiner and VitE's cat's anus.

Yes, I know. Snarg warns me all the time. It's cool though, hopefully I'll have to quit soon enough.
Reply
#7

the sun is always over the yardarm somewhere
it is just past noon here, bottoms up :beer:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

PurpleHaze Wrote:rum and coke, eh?


Well I have to clear the throat with some beers to Wink

And wine ....

And whiskey ...

Damn tomorrows hangover will be a milestone .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

PurpleHaze Wrote:Yes, I know. Snarg warns me all the time. It's cool though, I want to quit soon.

FTFY
Reply
#10

saturday 7:55 pm bought a pizza cooked it and smoked a few joints.

saturdays ruleZ.
Reply
#11

I guess Saturdays are always good for logging on as an e-tranny, huh?
Reply
#12

Raiden Wrote:I guess Saturdays are always good for logging on as an e-tranny, huh?

I don't remember if your case was settled; you know the troll business.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-08-2010, 03:44 AM
Last Post by phantomX
06-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Last Post by Reaper
05-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Last Post by CT280
01-26-2010, 03:32 AM
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
08-31-2009, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)