Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'll be back.
#1

Tonight at around 2-2:30am central time. Going to drink.
Reply
#2

YAY!
Reply
#3

I wont
Reply
#4

So will I be able to take advantage of you?
Reply
#5

Purple_Haze Wrote:So will I be able to take advantage of you?
I see. The oracle says:
Ask again later.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

me?
Reply
#7

anhil8tor Wrote:me?
With you ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

No.
Reply
#9

PH rejection count = 1
Reply
#10

shes a meany lol

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#11

velvet loves my big cock
Reply
#12

To right .. a mighty cock it is Wink

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#13

i don't know im still kinda shy around here to be sharing my cock with the ladies, lol
Reply
#14

2nd_wnd Wrote:i don't know im still kinda shy around here to be sharing my cock with the ladies, lol

come on man.. we have all done it.

thats why the ladies like us so much
Reply
#15

I guess if i had a special request and they were willing to share a pic with me
Reply
#16

2nd_wnd Wrote:I guess if i had a special request and they were willing to share a pic with me
Is this what you call a "word problem".

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#17

I'm b0r3d....
Reply
#18

so show it to the girls it will give you something to do ..

[Image: vel.png]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)