Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

IT Christmas Shopping
#21

Quote:Originally posted by mikeee@May 8 2004, 08:16 AM
i knew it the insane clown gets nothing again this year
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; thanks half. <_<
Wrong, Mikee!

I was thinking about you... problem is I've run out of Lexuseseseses.....

Plus your gift required much more thought... I wanted it to be very personal.... one look at your hair and I knew what to get!!!!
Reply
#22

what bout me half wheres my xmas pressie?
Reply
#23

Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi@May 8 2004, 07:22 PM
what bout me half wheres my xmas pressie?


Noi... I've thought long and hard about this.... you mostly need to fight off the typical IT male with it...

Having seen her picture, Latina will need one, too!

Merry Christmas!!!
Reply
#24

Quote:Originally posted by halfasleep+May 8 2004, 05:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(halfasleep @ May 8 2004, 05:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lovelynoi@May 8 2004, 07:22 PM
what bout me half wheres my xmas pressie?


Noi... I've thought long and hard about this.... you mostly need to fight off the typical IT male with it...

Having seen her picture, Latina will need one, too!

Merry Christmas!!! [/b][/quote]
oOoo that will definately come in handy thx half now lemme see if i can come up for a pressie for u
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
12-30-2019, 03:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 01:01 PM
Last Post by quint
01-21-2010, 06:37 AM
Last Post by who
12-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Last Post by who
12-25-2009, 12:59 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post by who
12-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Last Post by bam
12-23-2008, 04:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)