Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

This saddens me terribly Paddy
#1

the arcade is being over taken by a lecher :err:
Reply
#2

Who's got a big penis and has off tomorrow for good friday?This guy.

My industry doesnt take off for Martin Luther King day but we somehow take off for fucking good friday.Not a very afrocentric environment I deal with.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

our industry takes off for good friday? Since when?
Reply
#4

Since the italians and irish have been dominating the construction industry forever.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I'm off tomorrow.
Reply
#6

I bet you have no problem looking at this picture of some shoddily made pasta dish right?

[Image: pic3_full.jpg]









Now that I tell you the meat is some womans placenta its hard to look at right?

http://jezebel.com/5205611/is-sharing-pl...ly-bonding


The "recipe" was pretty simple, but preparation was very fun! First, I washed off any clots and snipped/tore away the membrane. Websites suggested this, and I imagine it's because it'd be chewy. The umbilical cord required a pair of scissors to cut through and I had to marvel at how incredible tough that piece was! After it was pretty clean, I sliced it into bite-size chunks, and cooked it.





Crazy C-words.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

I'm off today
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Last Post by Paddy
06-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Last Post by quint
03-31-2009, 04:45 PM
Last Post by Moto
02-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-28-2009, 04:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)