04-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Hot or not?
Cucumber Wrote:That's a good pic. On the Apprentice, she look sincredibly vacant.
Cucumber Wrote:Yeah, I thought the same thing. I guess it's ok if you are a blithering drunk, just don't get behind a wheel.
That kinda makes some sense, though.
Quote:Basketball star DENNIS RODMAN has been put under heavy restriction on the road, after pleading no contest to drunken driving charge.
Rodman, 42, wasn't required to appear for yesterday's (19APR04) plea in LAS VEGAS MUNICIPAL COURT. His lawyer, KAREN WINCKLER, entered the plea on his behalf.
A judge fined Rodman $1,000 (GBP550), ordered him to serve 30 days of home detention, and required him to use a device in Nevada which will measure his blood-alcohol content before he can start his car for the next year - to prevent him from driving after drinking alcohol.
Rodman was treated for minor injuries and released after he crashed a motorcycle on 19 October (04) while doing stunts outside a Las Vegas strip club.
20/04/2004 21:08
Cucumber Wrote:Yeah, I just read about that too. I think Trump is a wee bit of a misogynist, to be honest. Not always in the negative way, but I think he carries around a lot of disdain for certain women.
Cucumber Wrote:All it takes is to lose one friend, or a friend of a friend, to be really against drunk driving.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:My point is that he said "she would have never been allowed on the show if he had known she had a DUI".
He had to have known Dennis Rodman had one.