Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flight of the Concords
#1

Anyone watch this show?
Reply
#2

Flight of the what ??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggGEeADzYYE"]YouTube - Flight of the Conchords - 'You Don't Have To Be A Prostitute' (Lyrics)[/ame]
Reply
#4

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoM3gz02zIE"]YouTube - Flight Of The Conchords - Hurt Feelings (Best Version, High Quality)[/ame]
Reply
#5

It's great.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:It's great.

We officially have common ground fliend.
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:Anyone watch this show?
I used to watch it. It's hilarious. One day I'd like to battle the Hiphopopotamus and the Rhymenocerous:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArZxLj6DLk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArZxLj6DLk[/ame]

I'm the mother flippin' Rhymenocerous,
My beats are fat and the birds are on my back,
And I'm horny - I'm horny!

They call me the Hiphopopotamus,
My lyrics are bottomless.....

Sometimes my lyrics are sexist,
But you lovely bitches and ho's should know I'm trying to correct-this.

What? Why? Why? Be more constructive with your feedback, please. Why?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
02-24-2007, 11:44 AM
Last Post by Eltaco
01-14-2005, 07:37 AM
Last Post by Velvet
12-22-2004, 12:04 PM
Last Post by Velvet
07-30-2004, 01:47 PM
Last Post by Velvet
05-15-2004, 12:19 PM
Last Post by Hambone
04-12-2004, 03:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)