Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...izzhackers

blizzhackers 101 up, 37 down love ithate it

A place for people to talk,discuss games and other awesome things. Sex,drugs,life,spam,tech support,diablo 2,WoW,Starcraft and other great things of life.
Mad haxor:NIGGER
Snarg: Banned bitch.
Reply
#2

oh, the pain :melt:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

What does this all mean?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

nothing??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

I thought it was funny Urban dictionary used IT as a reference to the term.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)