Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I've Been Banned At IJ The III
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:You taking Enzyte is like me buying tampons.

So Tom wants a bigger dick and youre a bleeding pussy?

Fuck.
Reply
#22

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:So Tom wants a bigger dick and youre a bleeding pussy?

Im guessing you were sub 800 on the SAT's.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing you were sub 800 on the SAT's.

You guessed wrong.

Fuck.
Reply
#24

a sign of things to come
Reply
#25

It's nice to see I was as on top of my game in September of '05 as I am now.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

As long as you understand that "on top of my game" and "at the head of the class" are two different things, then I don't see any errors in your statement.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:It's nice to see I was as on top of my game in September of '05 as I am now.

on another hand g$ ran away like a little bitch so you don't have much to be proud.
Reply
#28

ntype Wrote:on another hand g$ ran away like a little bitch so you don't have much to be proud.
What is
on another hand g$ ran away like a little bitch so you do not have much to be proud

like on another hand g$ ran away like a little bitch so you do not have much to be proud.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#29

My game is aces,always has been.

I masturbated to Robin Givens when she was on Head of the Class.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:My game is aces,always has been.

I masturbated to Robin Givens when she was on Head of the Class.

she was in my rape fantasies for months after I heard about the beatin' Tyson gave her
Reply
#31

what? Wrote:she was in my rape fantasies for months after I heard about the beatin' Tyson gave her

So was she giving you a reach around?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#32

SanDog Wrote:So was she giving you a reach around?

I only wish I woulda thought to have her bite my ear
Reply
#33

ntype Wrote:on another hand g$ ran away like a little bitch so you don't have much to be proud.

fuck I forgot about G$.... another medal for bird33
Reply
#34

Anhil8tor Wrote:fuck I forgot about G$.... another medal for bird33
Why are you using that kind of language?One more medal for bird33.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#35

3 responses on the first page? I must really be into this shit.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#36

Paddy Wrote:3 responses on the first page? I must really be into this shit.

Sometimes I feel I've got to
Run away I've got to
[SIZE="7"]Get away [/SIZE]
Reply
#37

BIRD33 Wrote:It's nice to see I was as on top of my game in September of '05 as I am now.

2005....
2006....
what about now?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#38

Vitamin E Wrote:2005....
2006....
what about now?


Like Jordan in his prime.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-21-2008, 04:55 AM
Last Post by what?
11-02-2007, 08:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)