Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Minorthreat, I met Beamin last night
#1

he was with a girl (not a tranny) and he asked if you were still here.

I think all the stories about him are true (except the pet store)
Reply
#2

trouble Wrote:he was with a girl (not a tranny) and he asked if you were still here.

I think all the stories about him are true (except the pet store)

As long as he still sold cell phones while bragging how cool he was is true, nothing else matters.

Dood is/was a failure.


I am his idol.
Reply
#3

I fucked Beamin in the ass
Reply
#4

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:I fucked Beamin in the ass

$10 says he didn't feel it.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
07-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post by JCW
07-09-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-19-2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post by phantom
05-17-2010, 10:06 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-15-2010, 09:47 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
05-09-2010, 10:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)