Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Chef just got back from his cruise....
#1

he picked me up some xtabentun vallisoletano.


anyone know what the hell this is and how to drink it?
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:he picked me up some xtabentun vallisoletano.


anyone know what the hell this is and how to drink it?

That is Mexican for Vaseline. I think chef is looking for a different kind of cocktail.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

it is shit
we used to float it on top of "mayan sacrifice" and set it on fire
then drink while still burning

ps/ layer of tequila, layer of kahlua, float the crap on top, fire up, pound it

careful of the moustache

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

thanks snarg

Sad
Reply
#5

after three or four "sacraficios mayas" the stuff starts to taste good

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

snarg Wrote:after three or four "sacraficios mayas" the stuff starts to taste good

um, what "stuff" starts to taste good? :|

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#7

well, that "stuff" always tastes good to you, silly
i was addressing the gator's query

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)