Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Someone explain to me why.....
#1

VitE and MT love the old 80's shit rock'n'roll like poison and motley crue? Yeah they were cool and stuff in highschool, but that was like 15 years ago.
Reply
#2

Fuck you, senor.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

I enjoy the 80's music..

I wish I would have been a teenager at that time..
Reply
#4

SanDog Wrote:Fuck you, senor.

I have a bunch of old tapes in a box. everything from look what the cat draged in to girls, girls, girls even some ozzy and old metalica for good measure. I haven't listened to them in years.
Reply
#5

Shenanigans Wrote:I have a bunch of old tapes in a box. everything from look what the cat draged in to girls, girls, girls even some ozzy and old metalica for good measure. I haven't listened to them in years.

That shit is all on my iPod.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

SanDog Wrote:That shit is all on my iPod.

Us poor folks don't have that kinda pull.
We have to be caught listening to new $$$ music to score chicks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
03-11-2010, 07:16 AM
Last Post by Razzle
03-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Last Post by snarg
03-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-15-2008, 05:48 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-10-2006, 06:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)