Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

if hell freezes over today, I'll claim it....
#1

I'm wearing Tarheel shorts. and I didn't even lose a bet.

prolly
Reply
#2

I love you!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

I wore tar heel shorts once in grade school..

there were blue and the tar hill was in the back.
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:I wore tar heel shorts once in grade school..

there were blue and the tar hill was in the back.


Is this some strange reference to the old disney movie Song of the South?
Reply
#5

Shenanigans Wrote:Is this some strange reference to the old disney movie Song of the South?

it was a weak attempt at saying the only way I'd wear tar hill shorts is if they were blue and I shite myself.
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:it was a weak attempt at saying the only way I'd wear tar hill shorts is if they were blue and I shite myself.

I'd laugh more if it was a tar baby reference.....just sayin
Reply
#7

I can't believe my Alma WhoHaah is taking a beating this morning.

It is Hiedi Klum's birthday, You'd think you fukkers would be commemorating that shit.

Grrrrrrr!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
10-31-2019, 10:29 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-23-2017, 06:51 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)