Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

8 days ago, I became an aunt..
#1

I am so in love with my nephew.. He is now 8 days old.. looks like my brother.. and i look like my brother.. poor kid!

Anyway, I'm whooped... here is a pic from 2 days ago.. my dad is holding him..I hope no one expected Christmas presents from me, cause all my $$ is going towards him...Smile

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#2

I am happy for you.
Reply
#3

Aunt ??? Huh ...
You're old .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

congrats for the auntie Smile
Reply
#5

congrats Tammy!

Harvester of Cunt Nectar,
Sons of Cunnilingus member
Reply
#6

awww look he dools just like his aunt.
Reply
#7

Sweet.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Token
02-19-2010, 03:57 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-24-2008, 12:09 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-19-2007, 12:58 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-08-2007, 04:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)