Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone finish watching Celebrity Fit Club
#1

I didn't but I was curoius...

How much weight did Phil lose?

Did Jani Lane lose anymore weight?

Who won?
Reply
#2

Reality shows are teh suxors
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:Reality shows are teh suxors


yeah thanks for the help
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:Reality shows are teh suxors
Agreed.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#5

Does anybody in here need a life? just curious
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:Reality shows are teh suxors
Sin,



The Guy Who Watches Laguna Beach
Reply
#7

PurpleHaze Wrote:Sin,



The Guy Who Watches Laguna Beach

Shhhh...they think I'm pretending that I watch it. Besides, they're acting anyways.
Reply
#8

Phil lost the most weight. And whichever team Phil was on won. And who the hell is Jani Lane

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#9

Lead singer of Warrant

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/celebrity_f...sode.jhtml

You can check here they might have it.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
02-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-12-2008, 12:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)