Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Why did you come to IT?
#41

snarg Wrote:got banned at "the other palce" for being an MT trool
or maybe a bdic trool
how dumb are those guys??
Dumb question.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#42

Its looking really good now Leeman, Im impressed,

I came here because of the lovely Velvet Smile

and I plan on coming more often............
Reply
#43

Websponge Wrote:Its looking really good now Leeman, Im impressed,

I came here because of the lovely Velvet Smile

and I plan on coming more often............

Please do ....

And have you finished what Velvet asked you to ????
In that case : leeman@insanetrain.com

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#44

I did...... Velvet has them..Smile there only rough ones for now,hope they are ok. Once my refer page is finished, I shall be doing the same...

its nice to have a partner on the other side of the world!
Reply
#45

lee/sponge
"The roses are red and uncle bob is happy I repeat the roses are red and uncle bob is happy"
Reply
#46

The penguins are ready to fly... when the clock gets sold
Reply
#47

I found it through UJ and lurked for a while. Then they installed some firewall thing at work so I can't get on UJ from work. I've been stuck here ever since.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#48

Was on UJ when the big fight between Beau and I forget happened. Never posted much at UJ. Figured out that the best posters back then are now over here. So I joined.
Reply
#49

Uj is teh suck lately.

Plus I fit in here better, you all have small wangs that don't hurt my bumhole.
Reply
#50

UJ pissed me off. Came to this place and never left

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#51

Paddy Wrote:I found it through UJ and lurked for a while. Then they installed some firewall thing at work so I can't get on UJ from work. I've been stuck here ever since.

:wub: I'm so glad, I found you. :$

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)