Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey suzy
#21

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Hey girl. Havin' fun with the under-the-bridgers again, I see.
(me too)


Since when did you call being between my legs, under the bridge....?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#22

Michman Wrote:Since when did you call being between my legs, under the bridge....?

It's my new expression for "doing the nasty." Does it work?
Reply
#23

Michman Wrote:hey Suzy....hows CT doing?
how the fuck do I know, I am not his keeper.

Quote:Hey girl. Havin' fun with the under-the-bridgers again, I see.
(me too)
what the hell is an under the bridger?

Quote:sorry suzy.. I was trying to get my game on.. guess I'll hit you up when the less fortunate aren't around.
what game would that be?

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#24

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:It's my new expression for "doing the nasty." Does it work?

doing the nasty sounds better.....but you need to talk about it more.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Last Post by who
07-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Last Post by dodsno
08-28-2010, 01:56 PM
Last Post by phantom
06-30-2010, 03:27 AM
Suzy
VitaminE
Last Post by Blondie
03-09-2010, 06:57 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-05-2010, 06:21 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-19-2008, 03:59 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-28-2007, 07:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)