Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

sneaky bastards
#1

http://www.dumpalink.com/videos/Peewee_f...-6g57.html
Reply
#2

I saw this.That is the most chickenshit play Ive ever seen.Why dont you just have one of the kids fake a heart attack and then sneak into the endzone while everyone looks at the kid fake dying?If I was a parent on the team that did that I'd tell the coach he embarrassed himself and I'm pulling my kid if he doesnt get back to calling football plays.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-04-2010, 03:40 PM
Last Post by Ntype
02-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-09-2006, 01:21 AM
Bastards
Banana
Last Post by Banana
06-20-2005, 11:05 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
06-09-2005, 03:47 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-29-2005, 08:53 PM
Cockless Bastards
PurpleHaze
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Last Post by Velvet
04-18-2004, 02:48 PM
Lazy bastards
bobbythong
Last Post by Velvet
03-26-2004, 03:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)