Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How often
#1

do you check your personal emails?
Reply
#2

Thanks for ther reminder...... :$
Reply
#3

:roll:
Reply
#4

I have several different accounts, one I only check a couple of times a week. The others I easily check 4 or 5 times a day.

And then when you add in how often wahoo checks my accounts, well hell, they're practically open all of the time! Wink

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#5

why don't you set it up so that when you have mail, an icon comes on the screen??

(hint: outlook or outlook express)

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

My personal email is also my work email. I don't use the home email or hotmail, yahoo emails ever. they don't monitor my work email or internet browsing as we are a firly small company. I use email for just about everything from quoting to ordereing material so I check it constantly.
Reply
#7

Outlook (work) gives me an icon, and I use gmail notifier as well.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

work email....all day
Yahoo email....few times a day
Hotmail......once a week

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:Outlook (work) gives me an icon, and I use gmail notifier as well.


you can set up your gmail to come to the outlook
while saving a copy in gmail
it makes life easier

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

snarg Wrote:you can set up your gmail to come to the outlook
while saving a copy in gmail
it makes life easier
Yeah I've heard that. I've got my browser open most of the day anyway, so it's not a big deal. Besides, when I get gmail, it's usually something good...work mail generally sucks. Hard.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

WoolyGoat Wrote:Yeah I've heard that. I've got my browser open most of the day anyway, so it's not a big deal. Besides, when I get gmail, it's usually something good...work mail generally sucks. Hard.


Pm me your work e-mail and i'll send you some good sh*it

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

Not often enough. I also have a bad habit of not deleting old emails.

sin,
Purple_Haze


(sorry)

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

2x a day...work email constantly

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#14

cLaY Wrote:Not often enough. I also have a bad habit of not deleting old emails.

sin,
Purple_Haze


(sorry)

I laughed...then I laughed harder when you felt you needed to appoligize for it.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#15

work = every 5 minutes
personal = almost never
Reply
#16

woops there was something I forgot to do today @ work :d





........0^0....0'0...0-0....0°0.... <-- THIS IS A ASCII POD RACE. RULEZ.






no joking I'm an email freak, always checking twice. damn. help :d
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)