Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dammit, there's a gnat in my wine
#1

Now what shall I do? It's a conundrum. Should I empty the glass and start over? Or should I try to flick it out? Or should I just slurp it and figure the extra protein won't hurt?
Reply
#2

Take it out and drink.
Reply
#3

Done. Next glass advice?
Reply
#4

Waa, there's a gnat in my wine, waa. *Inside joke*
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Now what shall I do? It's a conundrum. Should I empty the glass and start over? Or should I try to flick it out? Or should I just slurp it and figure the extro protein won't hurt?
A little extra protien never hurt any woman.......

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

FrEaK Wrote:Waa, there's a gnat in my wine, waa. *Inside joke*


It's only an inside joke if no one else knows about it dumbass.
Reply
#7

FrEaK Wrote:Waa, there's a gnat in my wine, waa. *Inside joke*


:roll:
Reply
#8

Blondie Wrote::roll:
Who pissed in your cornflakes?
Reply
#9

Sec8 Wrote:It's only an inside joke if no one else knows about it dumbass.


1000 Points stolen from Sec8 Successfully!
Reply
#10

Blondie Wrote:1000 Points stolen from Sec8 Successfully!


How do you do that?
Reply
#11

FrEaK Wrote:Who pissed in your cornflakes?


That joke is so over....find a new target. TIA Wink
Reply
#12

Blondie Wrote:1000 Points stolen from Sec8 Successfully!


hehe Blondie, they don't know about the bank yet, lol.
Reply
#13

Blondie Wrote:That joke is so over....find a new target. TIA Wink


Moving on.... :rip:
Reply
#14

Sec8 Wrote:How do you do that?

Magic.
Reply
#15

Blondie Wrote:Magic.


And mirrors. Maybe a lil smoke.
Reply
#16

Pick out the bug, shake it and get all your wine back out.
Reply
#17

Irish Wrote:Pick out the bug, shake it and get all your wine back out.


Ok..whatever..I laughed.
Reply
#18

Irish Wrote:Pick out the bug, shake it and get all your wine back out.


Okay Irish! I've always liked you. I'll do it on your advice. I hope we are cool.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
New Wine Rack
velvet_1
Last Post by guoxing
07-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-21-2006, 07:33 PM
Last Post by Bill
07-13-2006, 06:04 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2006, 11:38 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-16-2005, 04:39 PM
Last Post by Random UJ Newbie
09-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
05-23-2004, 05:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)