Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Am I normal?
#1

http://isitnormal.com/normal.php

post your story and random web users tell you if you're normal or not. Like they'd know.
Reply
#2

i always just ask 8
just sayin'

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

this one is awsome :

Quote:I'd like to lock a tiger into my boss' office. Then, when he opens the door in the morning, I can evaluate him on his efficiency, attitude, and decisions under pressure.
Reply
#4

we have a squirter here

Quote:My girlfriend loves to pee herself during sex. Sometimes, while we are having sex, she will just spontaneously start peeing all over the place. She usually has an orgasm during or just after this act.

At first it kind of turned me on, I thought she was very open minded and uninhibited, plus she is very good looking (my friends think she is at least a "9"). But it is starting to bother me - she wants to do it almost everytime we make love, and I can't get the stale pee smell out of our bedroom.

Once I caught her masturbating and peeing on the bathroom floor (by herself!). I've started to drop hints that this is starting to bug me. When I said it might not be normal, she said "I don't want to be normal, things that are wrong & gross turn me on".

Is this a normal thing? I submitted this question to sex therapy forum and the response was basically "yes, it's ok." But if this is normal, what the hell ISN'T normal?!

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
01-24-2008, 02:31 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-13-2006, 12:57 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-13-2005, 09:27 PM
Last Post by Jdub
05-10-2005, 06:59 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-26-2005, 09:24 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-14-2005, 11:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)