Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Can someone
#1

please explain this bullshit?

[indent]You must have more points or an Arcade Pass to play.




[/indent]
Reply
#2

Some games cost points now. Just buy the arcade pass for 1500 points or whatever and you don't have to worry about it EVA agin.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

great. had i known, i wouldn't have splurged on this baby.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=23142
Reply
#4

99000.00 points donated to Cameltoe280 successfully!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:99000.00 points donated to Cameltoe280 successfully!

thats why you are 2nd in command. thanks Q.
Reply
#6

98000.00 points not attempted to be stolen from Cameltoe280 successfully!

So Snarg has the pink slip now?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#7

i am thinking of changing my name to q

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

snarg Wrote:i am thinking of changing my name to q

do it, dawg. you won't regret it.
Reply
#9

[Image: bond_cleese_q.jpg]

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#10

done

Confusednarg:




edit: is that q, tfool?
can you put it up as my av??
TIA

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

perfect.
Reply
#12

q Wrote:done

Confusednarg:




edit: is that q, tfool?
can you put it up as my av??
TIA

You should make your name "Q" instead of "q". You'll need to have a moderator hook up your avatar for you; I think Asshat is one, see if he can help.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#13

you are correct!!!

done
and thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

Cameltoe280 Wrote:great. had i known, i wouldn't have splurged on this baby.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=23142


I'll give you $800. You can keep the mitt.
Reply
#15

minorthreat Wrote:I'll give you $800. You can keep the mitt.

i'm down with the leather, Marty McMittfuckerstin.
Reply
#16

Cameltoe280 Wrote:i'm down with the leather, Marty McMittfuckerstin.


So is it a deal?
Reply
#17

minorthreat Wrote:So is it a deal?

i'm holding out for a nicer offer. thanks though.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)