Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Is anyone besides Bird33...
#1

...a cumburping faggot?
Reply
#2

my asshole is.. or are you that quick to forget..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#3

You think about me alot dont you?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:You think about me alot dont you?


Yes.
Reply
#5

TammyC Wrote:my asshole is.. or are you that quick to forget..


dirty whore.
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:dirty whore.

that's why you love me, fuckstain.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#7

I usually don't burp it, but IN

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#8

Dr. Lechter Wrote:I usually don't burp it, but IN

agreed...you have to throw it back like a shot or else you might gag

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-07-2011, 04:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)