Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

K.f.c./lfc...
#1

...whichever personality you have this week....

I miss you.

You never call or write anymore.

I am starting to have serious abandonment issues.

Oh, and the kids need diapers and formula, so send money please.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#2

paypal addy?

I PM'd you over at UJ but you didn't respond.
Oh wait, I didn't.

Is it your birthday today?
Reply
#3

You have never called or wrote me for the record PBA


PS 99% of the women here are scared of me
Reply
#4

anhil8tor Wrote:You have never called or wrote me for the record PBA


PS 99% of the women here are scared of my gargantuan manhood

maybe this will help you out brotha.
Reply
#5

I'm not scared of 'nuthin.

Actually, I'm scared of the scary movies, of the dark, of lions, tigers and bears, of drowning, of fires, of car accidents, of not being able to breathe, of small spaces, of large crowds of people, of fat people, of midgets, of stupid people, of those naked photos I took ending up on IT on UJ, of failure, of being poor, of never getting married or having a family, of dying, of my parents dying, of my pets dying, of swiftly moving water, of never being happy or good enough, of cancer, of alzheimers and of somehow being a phenylketonuric.

But that's all.

No way I'm scared of you.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#6

K.F.C. Wrote:paypal addy?

I PM'd you over at UJ but you didn't respond.
Oh wait, I didn't.

Is it your birthday today?

I think it's 'bout time you did some moo suckage. Perhaps Tom could give you some pointers? You are missed over there my dear.

My birthday is Friday actually. My birthday is always Friday, isn't that an interesting phenomenon?

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#7

April Fool's Fucker.

How come I never saw naked pics of you? Unless you think that back tat with your thong qualified as such. In that case, sorry I posted it.

I'll make sure to have a cold Fresca to celebrate your annal anniversary (yes Fem, it's spelled with 2 N's and it's an entirely different meaning).
Reply
#8

anhil8tor Wrote:PS 99% of the women here are scared of me

why do you always say that?
Reply
#9

PurpleHaze Wrote:why do you always say that?

I dunno :*>
Reply
#10

anhil8tor Wrote:You have never called or wrote me for the record PBA


PS 99% of the women here are scared of me


It must be that Micheal Jackson twin look you got going on.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)