Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ownster is requesting positive rep points....
#1

would everyone help him out.

TIA


[08:03 AM] ownster: give me all your good reputation points plz
Reply
#2

8 is serious, never give him neg pts, he will strike back immediately

:roll:

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

ROFL!! What??

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

Sorry negative and I must spread him around 1st, I guess piece by piece

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:8 is serious, never give him neg pts, he will strike back immediately

:roll:

Confusednarg:

are you talkin about me or ownster?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
05-28-2010, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post by Chester
05-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Last Post by who
02-15-2008, 07:03 AM
Last Post by Paddy
04-14-2007, 12:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)