Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm out...
#1

But before i go, I have one thing to say...

pepsi, you are just as fucking retarded as i believed. I gave you a chance to prove me wrong, but your little poll on if you should stay or go shows all of us you are the Insane Train Site Cuntbag. Go or stay, doesn't matter...but I speak for everyone at this site when i say "Each and Every Member Here OWNS you."
Reply
#2

banana owns me :$
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by leucetios@Oct 6 2004, 04:11 PM
banana owns me :$
[snapback]83087[/snapback]
:wub: And! You were free. Big Grin
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Oct 6 2004, 10:56 PM
But before i go, I have one thing to say...

pepsi, you are just as fucking retarded as i believed. I gave you a chance to prove me wrong, but your little poll on if you should stay or go shows all of us you are the Insane Train Site Cuntbag. Go or stay, doesn't matter...but I speak for everyone at this site when i say "Each and Every Member Here OWNS you."
[snapback]83083[/snapback]
clay go fuck yourself with your "deer sausages"

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)