Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pot crackers
#1

Pot

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#2

well, i know what i'm doing tonight...minus the vibrator, Vit E can use that. :420:
Reply
#3

It makes me want to start again. Brings back memories Cry














Edit~ minus the vibrator though

:fuckYou:
Reply
#4

I have a hard time believing you'd be high for 2+ hours, but I'll give it a shot tonight for the hell of it. Oh yeah, sans vibrator.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

especially with a gram of weed...that's far-fetched...guess we'll see.
Reply
#6

I thought the dilly was a nice way to pass the time. That doesn't make me gay does it?

ClayRock, you should try it. It would be a nice switch from that 4 D-Cell kidney killer your sitting on right now.
Reply
#7

TF,

Let us know how it goes.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

Quote:ClayRock, you should try it. It would be a nice switch from that 4 D-Cell kidney killer your sitting on right now.

Note to self...return Vit E's 4D-Cell Kidney Killer and double sided corn hole fist fucker.
Reply
#9

Will do SanDog.

Since we're on the subject of alternative methods to getting high, anyone ever "knifed" weed before? When I was in Seattle a couple of years ago this dude heated up 2 knives on a stove and then placed a bud between them, you inhale the smoke through a funnel. Not a very smooth hit, but a pretty effective way to get high.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#10

never tried it, probably about as easy as smoking out of a pop can.

i've smoked out of an apple before...not very effective.
Reply
#11

We did the same thing with spoons back in the day. Toilet paper rolls, potatoes whatever. Still love the bong though. Vodka filled. Dirty Baked Martini's when you are done. Love that shit.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

Quote:Dirty Baked Martini's when you are done. Love that shit.

WTF...I have never heard of that...
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 22 2004, 08:35 PM
Quote:[b]Dirty Baked Martini's when you are done. Love that shit.

WTF...I have never heard of that... [/b]
That's when you drink the vodka from the bong after getting high.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#14

Okay. Smoke the shit through vodka. Pour out Vodka, shake or stir, I ain't Bond, so I don't care. Put a little olive juice in it. Strain it, then drink it.

Dirty (olive juice) Baked (dope) Martini.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#15

no shit...is it ill?
Reply
#16

If by "ill" you mean "can it make you sick" I suppose if you drink too much. If you mean "ill" as in cool, or hot, or dope, or schwag. Yes. I enjoy it.
I am not sure if a guy who uses the term "ill" should be attempting something so cutting edge though.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

in ill i mean...does it taste like shit.

sorry if your not hip to the lingo. Big Grin
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
01-31-2008, 07:19 AM
Last Post by leeman
01-19-2008, 10:37 AM
Last Post by what?
08-05-2007, 05:24 AM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
05-23-2006, 02:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)