http://www.self.com/livingwell/articles/...rentPage=1
Heres a story that was interesting that I'm sure Who's wife can relate to.Some thoughts or things I found interesting.
1.This chicks got to be a fatty.She seemed desperate to get a man.
2.Is being diagnosed with the clap while your pregnant and finding out your husband gave it to you via sex at gay bars really that bad?Stop complaining.
3. I laughed at this quote
.."It's nobody that I knewâ¦it was mostly oral sexâ¦it just happened⦠At gay bars, there are back rooms with holes in the wallsâ¦" Those holes in the walls will get you every time.
4.If your husband is in the military but in the military band he's gay.If he's familar with woodwind instruments of any kind he's doubly gay.I can't help but think this is partially her fault at this point.
5.Going to see "Romancing the Stone" is a gay first date.
6.During the first date the guy says.."No matter what you hear, I'm not gay."
This guy might as well have been wearing the Indian Chief YMCA outfit for christ sake.I'm upping her weight estimate to 275 lbs.
7.
"I didn't believe in premarital sex, but once we were engaged I went on the Pill and told Chris I thought we should make love. He refused, explaining that he respected me too much and that sex had ruined his previous relationships." Ridiculous.
8.
"I was a 20-year-old virgin on our wedding day and a disappointed bride when Chris couldn't get an erection that night. I retreated to my side of the bed and cried myself to sleep, wondering, Is this what our life together will be like? The next morning, we decided to start our marriage on the right footâby going to church. We had sex that afternoon. It wasn't as passionate as I'd hoped, but I convinced myself yet again it would all be fine. Chris had won a prestigious position in a military band, and we moved to the Washington, D.C., area to begin his career." I repeat Military Band plus no erection on wedding night = gay.Why did it take 11 years and the clap to figure this out?
9.
"In Brokeback Mountain, there's a scene when Ennis flips his wife over on her stomach when they have sex. I got very emotional when I watched that because it was the position Chris and I often used for intercourse. Even though it wasn't as physically or emotionally satisfying to me, it was as intimate as we were going to getâand I wanted children".What??I like hitting it from the back too but does that mean I've got some gay tendencies?Its not like this guy got her pregnant by fucking her ass so what gay about it?This will forever alter my thinking on the doggy style position.
10
."That thin fantasy crumbled on my oldest son's third birthday, well before my chlamydia diagnosis. That day, I caught Chris hiding cash in a desk drawer. "What are you doing? What is the money for?" I demanded. He became defensive and announced, "I haven't gone to bed with anybody, but I've been going to gay bars." Hey Chris,"I've got a gambling problem" is a good excuse as well.I'm going to gay bars is the excuse you break out when you've accidently murdered someone.
11.
"Chris was still living with us (sleeping in the spare room) when, through SSN, I met my ultimate soul mate, a father of three who had been married to a lesbian. We soon started dating, which, astonishingly, infuriated Chris. One night, in a rage, he called my parents and told them, "I'm gay and I've been going out with men, but she's screwing around with another guy." I'd always assumed that my family would support me if I needed them, but my parents and older sister saw me as an adulterer and tried to convince me to stay married! In the town I'm from, leaving a homosexual husband was too scandalous. They urged me to stay in the marriage, regardless of what it cost me emotionally. My mother even suggested that I try different things sexually to keep Chris interested and mentioned that Chris could take medication to weaken his libido. "Religious people are so fucked up.Imagine telling your daughter to suck it up after her husband gave her a disease from gay sex?I wonder what type of things her mother had in mind to keep Chris interested?
12.Has anyone here thought their partner might be gay?I promise* I won't laugh.
[SIZE="1"]*Promise not valid under any circumstances.[/SIZE]