Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Can someone read this page
#1

http://www.diesel.pp.net.ua/news/2007-02-15-104

I want to know what kind of cat it is, and can I get one in the US?

TIA!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#2

Paddy told me not to click on links
Reply
#3

probably some kind of bengal or savannah cat
Reply
#4

It's a Fishing Cat.
http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/AsiaTr...tsheet.cfm
Reply
#5

Poppy Wrote:It's a Fishing Cat.
http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/AsiaTr...tsheet.cfm

you ar correct
see the same cat in english
http://www.hemmy.net/2007/10/21/extreme-...shing-cat/
Reply
#6

those fuckers put a catfish in their tub and a chicken in their house???
Reply
#7

OK, is it fucked up that I want one??

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#8

Jdub Wrote:OK, is it fucked up that I want one??

That's a big pussy you know.
Reply
#9

Bet the cat is better groomed than the lady in the tub.
Reply
#10

Who the fuck in their right mind would take a bath with that thing?:blink:
Reply
#11

Sunny Wrote:Who the fuck in their right mind would take a bath with that thing?:blink:
I wouldn't, my dick is the same dimensions as the catfish.

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#12

who Wrote:Paddy told me not to click on links
Yeah, but you suck, so it's OK!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#13

Jdub Wrote:I wouldn't, my dick is the same dimensions as the catfish.

Does it have whiskers too?
Reply
#14

Jdub Wrote:Yeah, but you suck, so it's OK!

that wasn't very nice
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-26-2009, 07:19 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-12-2009, 06:20 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-11-2008, 12:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)