Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Did LSU cover the spread this weekend
#1

I didn't get a chance to watch.




:lool:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

I hate LSU as you know.

I took Kentucky +9 this week. Just as last week I took Fla +9.


Hows the Gophers doing?
Reply
#3

KU 13rd in the BCS? Ahead of USC and Floridar? The fucking world is cumming to and end. Spit on it Bird33, this may be our last romantic interlude.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

KU football will achieve more than KU basketball this year.What a fucking joke.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

South Florida being #2 in the BCS is kind of cool but kind of a joke too.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:I hate LSU as you know.

I took Kentucky +9 this week. Just as last week I took Fla +9.


Hows the Gophers doing?

Typical big business sports. When players...i.e. Shawn Alexander....get a big contract their numbers usually fall off. I guess the same holds true for college football. The Gophers just got funding aproved for new outdoor stadium.

We sure miss having Maroney and Marion the Barbarian as runningbacks.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:South Florida being #2 in the BCS is kind of cool but kind of a joke too.
sadly, same thing with BC at #3.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:sadly, same thing with BC at #3.


Struggling to beat ND is a good reason to be ranked that high.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

I didn't think they really struggled.

Besides, it's what they do against VT and the rest of the ACC sched that really matters.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

They didnt blow them out.For the #3 team in the nation playing the worst ND team in 100 years thats struggling

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:KU football will achieve more than KU basketball this year.What a fucking joke.

Doubt it. A win in the Goodies Headache Powder Bowl isn't much of an achievment.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

Is it better than getting knocked out in the first round of the tourney?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Is it better than getting knocked out in the first round of the tourney?

You tell me?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Last Post by phantom
02-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-15-2009, 09:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)