Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Let's get the Super Bowl vBookie shit set up asap. I've got a bet to place.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

9ers land Darrell Jackson....


Patsies get our first rounder next year.
Reply
#3

Randy Moss is reliable.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I hear Deon is trying for a comeback
Reply
#5

Moss will be fine, and now Stallworth doesn't have to be a #1.

Harrison and Dillon fixed their reputations, I don't see this as being much different. It's amazing what winning can do for you.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

Talk to me after the first game he doesnt get the ball and they lose.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Talk to me after the first game he doesnt get the ball and they lose.
19-0 this year. You heard it here first.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:19-0 this year. You heard it here first.
By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?
No. Tell me more.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Talk to me after the first game he doesnt get the ball and they lose.

Its a good deal for the pats. Moss signed a 1 year contract worth up to 5 million...


its a no brainer.
Reply
#10

I'd take him but I don't know about printing superbowl tickets because of him.Pats might have been exposed by the colts last year.

Why did the eagles take a QB when they already have Mcnabb, Pheely and Kelly Holcomb?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd take him but I don't know about printing superbowl tickets because of him.Pats might have been exposed by the colts last year.

Why did the eagles take a QB when they already have Mcnabb, Pheely and Kelly Holcomb?
Agreed. That's why they signed Adalius Thomas and drafted Meriweather. Don't forget, as bad as their defense was in the second have of the AFC title game, they were still a 3rd and 4 conversion away from the SB (and another title.)

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

Can't wait to see the Moss/Brady relationship.
I doubt Holcomb will be on the Eagles roster for any time.
Reply
#13

Having lived in San Diego, I can tell you that Harrison was NEVER a locker room issue. His team mates loved him. The only reason they let him go is they thought he and Junior were getting too old. Nothing to do with Discipline.
I like Michael Bush for Randy Moss. Good trade.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

SanDog Wrote:Having lived in San Diego, I can tell you that Harrison was NEVER a locker room issue. His team mates loved him. The only reason they let him go is they thought he and Junior were getting too old. Nothing to do with Discipline.
I like Michael Bush for Randy Moss. Good trade.
Yeah, you're right. I guess there are tons of different types of character flaws. Playing too hard or playing after the whistle shouldn't really be considered one. The effect he's had in New England has been incredible.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

I'm preparing for another bad year if I'm a raider fan.
Reply
#16

How bout the Dolphins?Ginn Jr. with Brady still on the board?Terrible.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)