Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Paddy, BeatBiter, BIRD33, Blueeyedwoman, cannonman, cLaY, CT280, Fairiedust, Flumper Barflusterbutt, FuckYoPost, Gadonkadonk Money Dawg, Jdub, Maverick, Odysseus, pepsi, quint, Shadrach, SporK, TammyC
Good afternoon all.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
hello fliend, my ass is caked in more grease than a 1977 Chrysler 308
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
hellooooooo Paddy.....happy f*ckin Friday to you
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Hi Paddy. This is TF logged in under an alternate nic so I don't fuck up my 3 Word Monty one.
I hope you're having a fantastic afternoon, friend.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Paddy Wrote:Hey Ms. Dust, sounds like you're having a blast. Great.
thanks for noticing....:kiss:
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
I'm very fine and thank you, my friend.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'm very fine and thank you, my friend.
Hi BEW have a great weekend!!!
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Fairiedust Wrote:Hi BEW have a great weekend!!!
Will do, and may I return the wishes?