Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Do you like to get drunk with complete strangers?

Fuck.
Reply
#2

Is that an offer?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

yes.

Fuck.
Reply
#4

In!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Cool but I tend to flaunt my junk when drunk. Just warning ya.

Fuck.
Reply
#6

Sword fight?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Paddy Wrote:Sword fight?
As long as we dont actually touch our penises together cause that would be gay and shit. We can wiggle them around and make lightsaber noises though.

Fuck.
Reply
#8

Naturally.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

I think about G$'s dentist fucking wife sometimes.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

:eek: What?
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote::eek: What?

no. "paddy", dumbass. it's your own fucking game, sheesh :ct:
Reply
#12

G$ survived the purge
Reply
#13

I'd like to say I miss him but....

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#14

Paddy Wrote:I'd like to say I miss him but....
Why would you want to do say he or she miss him but? What do you miss most about him but ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Last Post by Paddy
06-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Last Post by quint
03-31-2009, 04:45 PM
Last Post by Moto
02-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-13-2009, 05:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)