Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How many Posts will G$D have today
#1

Over and under...

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

how many did he start with

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#3

bump....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

what's the count so far?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#5

roughly +/- 75. PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY BET UNTIL 2:00PM

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

Michman Wrote:roughly +/- 75. PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY BET UNTIL 2:00PM
how long after that is the payout?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#7

This event will accept bets until 06-21-2005 at 01:00 PM
This event will pay out after 06-21-2005 at 01:00 PM

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#8

Odysseus Wrote:how long after that is the payout?


will be paid out tomorrow morning IF he needs till midnight to win. If not then it will be paid out earlier.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

Michman Wrote:will be paid out tomorrow morning IF he needs till midnight to win. If not then it will be paid out earlier.


Gimme til midnight.

Fuck.
Reply
#10

reopen this vbookie event!! Thanks!

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#11

So? I'm waiting. What's the count?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)